2019 Good Wheel will take place March 29 - April 4 in the North of Israel. The early bird registration fee is $900 (price increases to $1,150 on November 1st) with a minimum fundraising goal of $3000 for individuals and $4500 for couples.
Here's what's included:
• Accommodations and meals between March 29th and April 4th, 2019
• Transfer from Ben Gurion Airport to the hotel on March 29th, and from ISCD to the airport on April 4th
• Special Shabbat dinner
• Spectacular Saturday night event with our Israeli friends
• Special evening activities
• Guided daily rides and/or tours/hiking April 1 through April 4
• 2 ISCD bike jerseys per rider, or 2 ISCD t-shirts per non-rider
• ISCD water bottle
• Afternoon happy hour
• Afternoon optional massage based on availability
The unforgettable Good Wheel Bike Ride is now gearing up for the thirteenth time, with disabled and non-disabled participants from Israel, Great Britain and the US riding together - side by side - on hand cycles, tandems, and regular bikes. This challenging ride and the combined effort of the participants removes barriers and makes everyone feel equal in an unforgettable and unique life experience.
You are invited to join us for this year's 180-mile ride, either as an individual or as a group, for this extraordinary charitable ride, for an all encompassing 6-day experience. If you can pedal – you are welcome to participate! Activities will be available for non-riders.
Rider groups and organizations taking part in the bike challenge will enjoy wide exposure in the media and an empowering experience that will bind the group together.
All funds received for the Good Wheel Ride are recognized as donations for tax purposes to the American Friends of the Israel Sport Center for the Disabled.
• Accommodations before and after March 29 - April 4 may be arranged for an extra fee
• Additional fees apply for bike rentals, single and upgraded rooms
• The registration fee is non-refundable after January 15, 2019